CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Accordian Cards


Happy Thursday Everyone.....

I Know You Are Wondering Were I have Been. It's Been A Little Over A Week Since I Have Posted Anything, I've Been Around Just Been A Little Busy. I was Just Sitting Around Last Night With Nothing To Do As It Is Still COLD Outside.(i am so ready for some warm weather) So I Decide To Make Some Cards. And This Is What I Came Up With. I Like The Way They Turned Out. They Are Called Accordion Cards And They Were Really Easy To Make. if you would like to know how to make them just go to
www.Youtube.com and type in accordion card. i have been on a cardmaking kick these last few days. as i told you in my last post i have not made anything lately. my friend and i we did get a chance to get together last Friday and make some. we had a really nice time. we ended up making some valentine cards will post them later. well that is it for now. so until next time....

HAPPY STAMPIN AND SCRAPPIN
~LANETTE
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

MsJay

Very nice cards.

Trina

I always think your cards look great, and these are no exception! Thanks for the tip about YT. I may have to check that out tonight!

Post a Comment