CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 22, 2011

A Cold Day


Happy Saturday Everyone....

These Last Few Days Have Been Really COLD We Got Some More Snow The Other Night. So I Have Been In The House Since Then,I Hate Snow, It Is Pretty To Look At But I Hate Being Out In It. So Yesterday I Was Kinda Bored So I Made A Few Cards. And I Wanted To Share them With You. I Am Kinda Getting Back Into The Swing Of Things, Been Out Of It For A While. (I Love Cardmaking It is Really Fun And If You Have Not Try It You Should You Will Be Glad That You Did) Just A Little Note There To Give You Something To Think About. I'm Glad Of that. I Am Going To Keep It Short And Sweet Today So Thanks For Stoppin By So Until Next Time....Don't Forget To Scroll Down To The Bottom Of the Page And Sign My Guestbook
THANKS

~Lanette
HAPPY STAMPIN AND SCRAPPIN
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment