CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 02, 2011

A Good Day

Happy Sunday Everyone......


Hope Everyone Had A Good New Year And A Good Day Today I Know I Did. Got Up This Morning Got Ready For Church. Went To Church Came Home Ate A Little Dinner. And Now I Am Just Sitting Here. Now That The Holidays Are Over I am Ready To Get Back To Normal Like My Cardmaking. I Am So Ready To Get Back To That, I Have Not Made Any Cards Since Before Christmas So I am ready. My Friend And I Have Been Wanting To Get Together To Make Some But Everytime We Do Something Always Comes Up Like Always. So We Are Going To Try And Get Together Sometime This Week Maybe.(Hopefully We Can Work Something Out)We Are Suppose To Get Some More Snow This Week. I Do Know That, It Is Getting Really Cold Out There Now. So It Would Be The Perfect Time To Make Some Cards And Sip On Some Hot Cocoa (Yum) Sounds Good Doesn't It. I Don't Know If I Mention It Or Not But This Year I Plan On Working On My Craftroom. Want To Make A Few Changes. It Is Going To Take A While But Maybe By This Summer I Will Have It The Way That I Want It.
Keep Your Fingers Cross Will Take Pictures When I am Done. Well I Guess That Is It For Now So Everyone Have A Good Week. So Until Next Time....


HAPPY STAMPIN AND SCRAPPIN


~LANETTE

1 comments:

Kelly Roberts

I am one your SOC sisters. Love the music and your blog. Yeah, with all that snow, I hope you have fun creating. Wish I could send you some Cali sunshine but it has been deary out here.See you around. Come visit my blog. www.ksimonedesigns.blogspot.com

Post a Comment