CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Beauitful Weekend

Hi Stampers..... Scrapper

Happy Saturday

What a Beautiful Saturday It Is Suppose To Be Nice All Weekend Long. I Surely Hope So We Could Used Some Nice Weather For A Change. The Sun Is Shinning And It Is Very Nice Outside. I Have Been House Cleaning All Morning Long Got the Laundry Done And The Dishes Washed (LOL) But Enough About That I Am Back With Some More Cards For You. I Have Been On This Cardmaking Kick Once Again. (I Get That Way Sometimes) LOL But I Need To Get Rid Of Some Of The Ones That I Already Have. I Am Running Out Of Room. And The Cards Are Taking Over. I Am Gonna Have To Do Something. I Had Fun Making These Cards. Hope You Like Them. So Until Next Time......



CARD SET NO#2



CARD NO#1 THANKS SO MUCH

RECIPE:

Stamps:
Bitty Bouquests Just A Note Mini (SU Retired)
Paper: White Kraft Chocolate Chip (SU) Pattern Paper (HL)
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories:Pop Dots Prisma Markers Brown Ribbon Gold Gems (Paper Studio)

Note(I inked around the edges of the Pattern Paper and The Flower with the chocolate chip)









Card No#2 KEEP IN TOUCH


RECIPE:

Stamps:
Keep In Touch (Hero Arts) Grapes Fabulous Fruits ( SU Retired)
Paper: White Lovely Lilice Yo Yo Yellow (SU)
Ink: Lovely Lilice
Accessories: Pop Dots Olive Ribbon Floral Screen Embossing Folder
Tools: Punches(Scallop Punch Regular Circle Punches) HL






CARD NO#3 MISS YOU

RECIPE:

Stamps:
Bird Cage Miss you ( $1 Bin @Micheals)
Paper: White Chocolate Chip Cajun Craze Old Olive (SU) Pattern Paper (HL)
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Pop Dots Brown Ribbon (HL) Bronze Pearls (Micheals)
Tools: Scalloped Edge Punch (Fiskers


AND THERE YOU HAVE IT.....EVERYONE HAVE A NICE WEEKEND


HAPPY STAMPIN AND SCRAPPIN

~LANETTE



Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment