CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 28, 2008

It's The Weekend

well folk's it's the weekend another week has come and gone.it has been a few weeks since i have posted anything, so what are your plans for the weekend i plan to do a little STAMPIN' i have got to get myself in gear and start getting my things ready for my up coming class at church. i plan on doing 2-3 cards have to start slow because these lady's are new to this so i don't want to move to fast i plan on doing a few door prizes and a few other things just to make it fun for them. i was in this little stampin thing on SCS and i got my reveal package today it was really nice i got some DSP (ginger blossom) one of my favorites. and 2 studio g clear stamp sets (love those cute little stamp sets) makes cute little quick cards. i made a card with it. and it turned out really cute i wanted to posted it and a few others that i made but i can't seem to get it to post but as soon as i figure it out i will post them i thought i was suppose to be SPRING but you would not think so today. it is very cold here it is like 45 that is really cold, to me anyway. i hope everyone had a good easter. i spend the weekend with my mom and had a really good time. well that's all for now until next time

~scrappinsista

1 comments:

Anonymous

Spring??? I wonder where it went! We got 4-5 inches of snow yesterday :(

It was, however, a good day to reorganize my stamping stuff, which I seem to do more than I stamp, LOL.

Have fun at you church activity!!!

Post a Comment