CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 27, 2011

Just Because

Hello Stampers.....Scrappers

HAPPY FRIDAY

I'm Back Again With Some More Fun Cards. I Tell You It Has Been One Wild Week We Had Some More Storms This Week. I was A Little Bite scared And I Don't Normally Get Scared But I was A Little Scared This Time Around. I Had My Blankets And Pillows Ready To Hit The Bathtub. But Any Hoo Hope Everyone Had A Good Week And Is Ready For The Holiday Weekend. I Know I am Even Tho I Probably Won't Be Doing Anything. So Until Next Time......




        CARD SET NO#1 JUST BECAUSE






           CARD NO#1 BEST FRIENDS

RECIPE:


Stamps:Looks Like Spring(SU) Retired Best Friends $1 Bin Micheal's
Paper: Old Olive White Origins paper Pad (Basic Grey)
Ink: Soft Saffron Chocolate Chip (SU)
Accessories: Twine Buttons (SU)
Tools: Scalloped Edge Embosser (Fiskers)




     

               CARD No#2 JUST BECAUSE



 
RECIPE:

Stamps:
In Full Bloom (SU) Just Because(Hero Arts)

Paper: Night Of Navy(SU) Light Blue(Other) White Daisy Pattern Paper
Ink: Black (SU)
Accessories: Blue Gem Silver Gems(HL Paper Studio) White Gel Pen Embossing Folder (SU Lattice Lace)
Tools: Spellbinders Nesties Circles (Scalloped/Regular)







CARD NO#3 BEAUTIFUL KINDNESS


RECIPE:

Stamps: Beautiful Kindness (vere)
Paper:White Black Sky Blue  Latte (DSP) DCWV
Ink: Tuexdo Black(Mememto)
Accessories: Olive Button (SU) Twine Black Ribbon
Tools: Spellbinders Nesties Circles (scallop/Regular)




     

  (Artist Trading Card)  Same As Above Except For Daisy Punch And Brown Gem Embellishment on Trading Card


AND THERE YOU HAVE IT HOPE EVERYONE HAS A SAFE AND HAPPY HOILDAY

HAPPY STAMPIN AND  SCRAPPIN

~LANETTE

  

0 comments:

Post a Comment