CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 02, 2011

It's A Chocolate Thing



Hello Everyone.....

Hope Everyone Is Having A Good Day. If You Are Like Me You Are Either Snowed In Or It Is To COLD To Be Outside. I Will Be So Glad When We Get Some Warmer Weather.(I'm So Ready For It.) But Any Who On to The Cards For Today. I Have Been On A Chocolate Card Kick For The Past Week Or So. (I Love My Chocolate) I Have Been Making Cards Left And Right. Here Are A Few That I Made The Other Day Very Simple Nothing To Hard, I Like The Way They Turned Out. It's Just Chocolate Cardstock And Chocolate Pattern Paper And That Is It. I Just Added A Few Things. Hope You Like What You See. Leave Me A Comment To Let Me Know What You Think. So Until Next Time.

HAPPY STAMPIN AND SCRAPPIN

~LANETTE



Card #1 Thanks







Card #2 Birthday Wishes






Card #3 Smile
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment