CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Life Is Like A Box Of Chocolate

Hello Everyone....Happy Wednesday

It Is COLD Once Again. I Am So Tired Of This Weather I Will Be So Glad When Spring Gets Here, I Am Ready For It. Ready To Get Out And Do Some Things. Like A Walk In The Park. Well I Am Back Today With Some More Cards And As You Can See I Have A Few More Chocolate Cards(can You Tell I Love Chocolate) I Made Theses A Few Nights Ago Along With The Ones In My Last Post. I Challenge Myself To Make At Least 10 Cards A Week(2 cards per day) Now Whether Or Not That Gets Done Is A Different Story Some Days I Can Do More Then That A Day It All Depends On How I Am Feeling. But Anyway Here You Go. Until Next Time.....HAPPY STAMPIN AND SCRAPPING

More Cards





Card #1 All You Need Is Love

RECIPE:

STAMPS:
Love's Flower
PAPER: Chocolate Chip Old Olive White Flower Pattern Paper(this is 2-sided PP)
INK: Rich Coco
ACCESSORIES: Brown Ribbon Small Pearls Prisma Color Markers
TOOLS:Nesties Circle and Lable 3



Card #2 Masculine Card

STAMPS:
None
PAPER: Chocolate Kraft SU Pattern Paper(retired)
INK: None
Accessories: Pink Buttons
Tools: Scor-Buddy




Card #3 Jesus

STAMPS:
Jesus
PAPER: White Black Olive SU Designer Paper (retired)
INK: Black
ACCESSORIES: None
TOOLS:Nesties Scallop and Circle Paper Piercing

HAPPY STAMPIN AND SCRAPPIN

~LANETTE

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

EchoCyberPirate404

görüntülü.show
whatsapp ücretli show
İAFİT7

Post a Comment