CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 14, 2009

ICE STORM UPDATE

went home the other day to take care of some business that i had to take care of and on my way back to my mom's i stop by the house to check my mail. and while i was there i just said let me go check and see if i have any power. and sure enough i do. so i am so thankful for that the only thing is i don't have any water yet but they say that should be done by Monday. and on top of that my mom didn't have any cable so we have just been watching 2 channels and this morning when i got up i just turn on the TV to see if she had some and what do u know she does. so we were thankful for that also.and hopefully i can get back to my stampin here really soon cause i have so much to do.like getting things ready for my stamp class this month which is in a couple of weeks. plus i miss making my cards. so now if everything can just get back to normal. which we know that is going to take a little while. it is so much to be cleaned up. so until next time everybody have a HAPPY VALENTINES DAY

0 comments:

Post a Comment