CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 06, 2009

ICE STORM IN KY (pt2)

Well here it is the end of the week and i still have no power. i thought that i would at least be home by now but no such luck. they are talking another week out where i live. so i guess i will be here at my mom's for another week. the thing about that is she has power but she has no cable, so u know i am really going crazy. so we are just looking at the four walls or either on the computer. i stay on my computer but even that gets old.the rest of my family that have power. the latetest one was my sister's her's came back on this morning. so maybe it want be to much longer for me. i sure hope not. they are getting it back on but very slowly, clean-up has begun. but my yard still looks like a jungle. i am going to have so much to do when it does come back on. but for now all i can do is wait. this is the time that i could be stampin and scrappin to bad i don't have anything to do it with. i just think the lord that my family is safe and that nobody got hurt. and i am praying for everyone and hope that this will all come to and end soon and things will get back to normal. even though i know it is going to be a mintue before things get that way

0 comments:

Post a Comment