CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 01, 2008

A Speical Thank U

I would like to give a SPECIAL THANK U to a very Good Friend of mind Cynthia Fullwood of http://www.cynthiafullwoodphotography.com we meet a couple of yrs ago on yahoo. for months now i have been looking at blogs and i have a few favorites and i was wanting to dress up my blog. so i ask her would she do my blog header and she say she would when she got time, so i said ok well today we were talking an i told her to to go take a look at my blog that i have put a pic up and to see what she thought of it. and she did and while we were talking she ask me to send her some of my pictures. i did so we continue to talk and while we were in the middle of talking she sent me the header that you now see on my blog. i think it is very nice she does very very good work. so Cynthia this goes out to you i THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH and u truly are a good friend. may god bless you.

~scrappinsista

1 comments:

Anonymous

Love the banner....that is so kewl!

Post a Comment