CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 18, 2008

Nice Weekend!!!!!!

I had a nice weekend this weekend, i was suppose to be going to st.louise but because of the bad weather that we had i cancel it because it was just as bad up there. so instead i spent the weekend with my mom and my sister we had a very nice one to. we stayed in all weekend and watch movies. my sister hand surgery on her hand on valentine's day so she didn't feel like doing much of anything. i tell you last week was a bummer as far as the weather goes, we had a really bad ice storm people were without power. they got some of it back on but there are still some that are still without. this is going on another week for them. i was one of the lucky ones my power stayed on. so my heart goes out to those that are still without power. me myself i am ready for some warm weather as i am sure the rest of you are too. i have enjoyed my weekend so much that i don't want to go back to work on tuesday. but i know i have to. i would rather be home doing some stampin' and scrappin'

~scrappin sista

0 comments:

Post a Comment