CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Good News

Yesterday afternoon i gave a SU party at my church didn't have a big turnout but i meet my quoted, a friend of my that didn't know a thing about cardmaking came and she ended up liken it she even bought me the scalloped punch that i have been wanting(that was nice of her) so i ended with both of the punches that i have been wanting the other one was the round tab punch got that as my free one. but that is not the good news the GOOD NEWS is that i got a stamp club together. i have been tryin' to do this for about a 1yr now and every time i think i am getting one together it always falls apart. but i think i have got it now so wish me luck the lady's at the church are really excited. they enjoyed their selves yesterday. it will start in April and will be the last Saturday of every month. and will run through November. i am really excited about it. can't wait to get started. i am also thinking about becoming a SU demo again. this way it will help me with my stamp club.so if you have any suggestion feel free to posted them here i can used all the help that i can get.

0 comments:

Post a Comment