CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Rain Rain Go Away

Hi  Stampers...Scrappers

 Don't Have Any Cards For You Today. Haven't Made Any In A few Days But Hope To Get Some Done This Weekend And Have Them For You. How's Is Everyone Doing Good I Hope. Been Away For A Few Days But I Am Back Now. Hope You Are Doing A Lot Better Then Me. Rain Rain Go Away Come Again Some Other Day Remember When We  Used to Say that. Well I am So So Ready For The Rain To Go Away That I Just Want To Scream It Has  Been Raining Here In Ky For The Past Week Or So, You Should See My Front Yard.  My Front Yard Looks Like A Swimming Pool. I am Tired Of It I Am Ready For Some Sunshine. It Is Suppose To Stop Today. I Really Hope It Does. We'll See So Until Next Time......Have A Good Rest Of The Week.


HAPPY STAMPIN AND SCRAPPIN

~LANETTE

0 comments:

Post a Comment