CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 04, 2011

Live Laugh Love

Hi Stampers..... Scrappers!!!

Happy Monday!!!

 No Your Are Not Seeing Double I Had This Post On Last Thursday But For Some Reason The Pictures Would Not Show Up So I am Redoing It So That You Can See The Pictures. Hope Eveyone Is Having An Nice Start To There Week Right Now We Are Getting Some Storms And A Little Lighting. It. Is Suppose To Do This All Week. I Haven't Blog Anthing In A Couple Of Weeks My Mojo Left Me Again As It Always Does. But It Came Back To Me. So I Got In My Scraproom And Made A Few Cards (You Should See My Room Now) LOL. I Love Making Cards And I Hope You Like What You See So When You Get Through Here Stop By My Friend's Blog http://www.kayeskrafts.blogspot.com/  And See What She Has For You. So Until Next
Time.....


 

CARD SET NO#1 LIVE LAUGH LOVE




CARD NO#1 TRUST IN THE LORD

 RECIPE:

STAMPS: Trust In The Lord (HL)
Paper: White ,Night Of Navy, Light Blue, SU (DSP) Rich Regals
INK: Night Of Navy
ACCESSORIES: Light Blue Ribbon Flower Chipboard Blue Gems



CARD NO#2 FRIENDSHIP

 RECIPE:

 STAMPS: Friendship, Flower(HL)
PAPER: White, Black, Lime, (SU Designer Paper) retired
INK: Black(Memento)
ACCESSORIES: Black Ribbon Black Button Gel Pens












CARD NO#3 LIVE LAUGH LOVE

 RECIPE:

 STAMPS: Live Laugh Love Petals & Stems Beauiful Kindness
INK: So Saffron And Blissful Blue
ACCESSORIES: Small Gold Brads Pop Dots  Tools: Small Flower Punch


HAPPY STAMPIN AND SCRAPPIN

~LANETTE

0 comments:

Post a Comment