CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 11, 2011

Friends

Hi Stampers.....Scrappers

Happy Friday...

Today's Cards Are From A Swap That I Will Be Doing Over On A Group That I Belong To. So I Decided to Do Some Friends Cards
Haven't Done Any Of Those In A While. My Mojo Was Gone There For A Minute But It Finally Came Back So I Am At It Again. My Friend And I usually Get Together A Few Days A Week. But For The Last Couple Of Months We Have Not Being Able To do That.(miss that) Maybe Soon Hopefully. So Until Next Time..... Hop On Over To Her Blog And See What She Has For You http://www.kayeskrafts.blogspot.com/ So Until Next Time....



Friends And LadyBug







Card No2 LadyBug

RECIPE:

STAMPS:
LadyBug Boarder(Will-n-Way)
PAPER:White Red Light Blue
INK: Black
ACCESSORIES: Red Polka Dot Ribbon





Card No.1 Friends(1)

RECIPE:

STAMPS: Petals&Stems (Verve) Verse (Will-n-Way)
INK: Mementos(Bahama Blue Bamboo Leaves Paris Dusk Lady Bug Dandelion)
ACCESSORIES: Blue Checked Ribbon
TOOLS: Clear Gel Pin







Card No.3 Friends(2)

RECIPE:

STAMPS: Flower ( Forgot The Name) (Penny Black) HobbyLobby
PAPER: White(Glossy) Olive Baby Blue Designer Paper (SU Discontinue)
INK: Memento (Bamboo Leaves Dandelion)
ACCESSORIES: Baby Blue Ribbon
TOOLS: Scalloped Boarder

HAPPY STAMPIN AND SCRAPPIN


~LANETTE

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kelly Roberts

What cute and very nicely made cards. I really like the ladybug one. Great job!

Dainty Diva

These cards are just lovely. You have been a busy crafter.

Post a Comment