CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 08, 2011

I Love My CupCakes Pt 2

Here Is Part 2 Of I Love My CupCakes...I Think They Turned Out Really Cut The Polka Dot One Was One That I Scraplifted Off Of One Of My Favorite Blogs. It Was Really Easy To Make.


I Love My CupCakes Pt2








Polka Dot Card No.1

RECIPE:

STAMPS:
Cupcake Stamp ($1 Bin Michael's) Saying(Set Call CupCakes)
PAPER:White Dark Chocolate Pink Red(for cherry on top)
INK:Chocolate Chip
TOOLS:Punches 1 1/4 in. 1in. Tiny Circle







CUPCAKE CARD No2

STAMPS: CupCake(i-cling) saying(cupcake set)
PAPER: Night Of Navy, Lime, White, Blue Polka Dot(DP)
INK:
Night Of Navy
ACCESSORIES: Certainly Celery Ribbon, Lime Dew Drop


HAPPY STAMPIN AND SCRAPPIN

~Lanette





Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment