CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 24, 2010

T'was The Night Before Christmas

T'was The Night Before Christmas.....And All Through My House.....

Happy Christmas Eve Everyone..

Hope Eveyone Had A Good Day Today. My Family Made It In Last Night. I was So Excited To See Them. We Got Started Preparing Our Christmas Dinner. Got A Few Things Done. After That We Sat And Started Watching Movies But That Didn't Last Long Everyone Started Getting Sleepy So We Just Went To Bed. Then This Morning My Sister And I Were Up At 7:00 a.m. (that is early for me) Finishing Up From Last Night. Then We All Sat Down For A Cup Of Coffee. And After That We Were At It Again. Went To The Mall To Do That Last Minute Thing Yall Know What I am Talking About. And To Our Surprise The Mall Was Not Crowed, People Where Not Running Over Each Other (Guess They Did That On Black Friday) We Were Done In About 2hrs. Then We Came Home And Have Just Been Laying Around And Watching More Movies. All In All We Had A Good Day. So Until Next Time.....

HAPPY STAMPIN AND SCRAPPIN

~Lanette

0 comments:

Post a Comment