CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 19, 2010

it's been a while

Hello lady's
just checking in... i know it has been a few months since my last post but my friend reminder me today that just because i don't have a camera doesn't mean that i can't post something. so here i am with today's post. it is really a beautiful day today the sun is shinning and it is warm outside. i am glad to see the sun rather then the rain. which it is suppose to do this weekend. i got up this morning an made a simple card which i might use for my class next month. hopeful i will have a camera soon so that i can start taking pictures of the cards that we do in class. but until then you can check them out over on my friend's blog. http://www.kayeskrafts.blogspot.com/ she is my sidekick and keeps me going. well that is it for now got to run. so until next time everyone have a good weekend.

HAPPY STAMPIN

0 comments:

Post a Comment