CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 01, 2009

Lazy Saturday

Hello..... to all my card making friends in the blogging world hope y'all are doing OK. i am just taking it easy today as it looks like it is getting ready to rain it is a little cloudy out. so i am dong nothing but being lazy. i like those kinda days were you do nothing all day, even though i could be cleaning my stamp room. it is a mess stuff is everywhere. one of these days i will posted some pictures to show u just what i mean when i say messy my friend and and got together last night we normally get together 2-3 days a week but this week was kinda busy for me. so last night was the only night that we could get together anyway these are the cards that i came up with one of them i have to give the credit to my friend(celebrate) she ended up making it first and i liked it so much that i had to make one for myself even though we get our ideas from other blogs out there on the web. they have such good ideas.THANKS lady's for your ideas and sketches. anyway stop by my friends blog and check it out. http://www.kayeskrafts.blogspot.com/

Until next time.........
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment