CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Mojo Monday Sketch

Hello Everyone here is my card for the Mojo Monday sketch. i try these every once in a while I cased it off of another one that i saw i just change things around a little and left a few things off.


RECIPE
Stamps: thank you (SU)
Cardstock:White DP(Micheal's dollar pack)
Ink: black
Accessories: black potted dot brad, small black brads, black ribbon
Tools:1 1/2 circle punch scallop punch(SU) nesties square dies white gel pen

Thanks For stopping by and Looking


Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Unknown

Aww, Lanette, this is a beautiful card, I love it. I think I am going to start trying these sketches, I am getting a lot of inspiration from these that you guys are making.

Yolanda

Post a Comment