CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 19, 2009

Another Day Of Cardmaking

Happy Friday Everyone, if you are like me you are ready for the weekend. hope everyone is doing fine and staying COOL it is very HOT here in Ky. as always here are some more cards that i have made. i get my inspiration from a lot of my favorite blogs that i visited i just change them around a little bite. they always have some great ides. hope you like what you see. my friends and family are always telling me that i should sell my cards. so i have decided to give it a try. i took a few to my LSS store a couple of weeks ago. and guess what they sold. so i guess i have my work cut of for me. so i am going to be very busy making cards.



Card#1 Recipe: Ladybug
Stamps:
Thank You
Paper:White Mustard Pattern Paper
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Ladybug Sticker Lime green Rhinestones
Tools:Circle Punches(1 1/2 1 1/4)


Card#2 Recipe: Birthday
Stamps:
Happy Birthday Cupcake (Clear stamp set)
Paper: White Orange Purple circle Pattern Paper
Ink:Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Purple Ribbon
Tools:Punches: Scallop Circle 1 1/4 Nesties Square Scallop Reg. Square

Card#3 Recipe:Thank You
Stamps: Thank You and Flower
Paper: Red White Black Black Pattern Paper
Ink: Black
Tools:Nesties(Scallop Oval Regular Oval)

Thanks For Stopping By Have A Great Weekend Everybody

Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment