CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

NICE FUN WEEKEND

Just got back from a NICE FUN WEEKEND my mom and i went to Nashville this weekend to spend some time with my sister. just got back last night and the weather here is really cold and it was raining. the weather there was really nice. we had a really good time.we had made plans to do some things but never got around to doing them. like going to the movies and to a comedy show. we went shopping tho and of course you know i had to do a little craft shoppin so i went to Joann's and bought up a bunch of things punches, paper, die cuts. etc now if i just used them (LOL) you know what i mean if any of you are like me you buy up an bunch of stuff then it takes you forever to use it. i need to make some cards anyway i have not made any in a good while. except the ones that i have done for my class. so this morning when i got up i clean up my craft room and but away my goodies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment