CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Church Picnic

Today was our church's annual picnic. so that is where i have been all day we had a lot of fun and a lot of food. everyone seem to have had a good time. like we always do, we played cards and volley ball and games. i have been up since 8:00 this morning so i am dead tired i am going to get me a shower and lay down on the couch and called it a nite. i will posted pictures later on in the week if i can get my camera to act right for some reason it doesn't want to act right. and yesterday when i was coming home from my mom's a rock hit my windshield and cracked it but i didn't know anything about the crack until this morning when i go to start my car. and there it was boy was i mad, so now i have to go and get that fixed. i can't win for losing, it is always something. so until next time I hope everyone has a Safe and Happy Memorial day weekend

~scrappinsista

0 comments:

Post a Comment